yogurt for diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common phenomenon in adults and children. It occurs because of the improper functioning of the digestive system, which then often causes loose and watery stools often a day. There are some symptoms commonly accompanied by diarrhea condition, which can be listed abdominal pain, nausea, bloating, or even complicated dehydration.
Diarrhea can be caused by many factors such as bacterial infections, viral infections anxiety, the consumption of contaminated water and food, food intolerances or other intestinal diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. This condition can last for 2 to 4 days, then all of its symptoms can completely disappear. The time may be less or more due to the intensity of each other’s problem.
There are many ways to treat diarrhea and the most common way of medical methods. But one can certainly deal with this problem with natural home remedies themselves, all of which are safe and effective in combating diarrhea.
This time VKool for diarrhea at home effectively you want to show 8 useful ways when using yogurt. We’ve already chosen the best methods that use yogurt, along with some other natural ingredients, to prevent and treat diarrhea from reliable sources so you can truly believe. However, our article does not aim to give medical methods and solely for the informative purpose. Spend your little time reading these useful recipes with yogurt to learn how to treat diarrhea quickly and effectively.
8 ways on how to use yogurt For diarrhea in adults and children
1. probiotic yogurt.
Yogurt for diarrhea is a well-known concept for most people. Not only is diarrhea known as an excellent food, it is also thoughtful for many other diseases and beauty. We simply want to recommend unsweetened yogurt, which contains probiotics that contain good bacteria that play a role in lining the gut and preventing the germs from the disease.
The reason that diarrhea makes yogurt ideal for treatment is its ability to kill bad bacteria in the gut. In addition to probiotics, yogurt contains Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus, all of which help to build the balance of good bacteria in the digestive system.
In order to maintain a proper balance of bacteria in the intestines, you should eat a cup of plain (and unsweetened for those on a diet) 2 times after meals a day. The taste of yogurt is also very good, so it is not difficult for you to eat it on a regular basis.
2. Greek yogurt For diarrhea
Compared to regular yogurt, Greek yogurt is much appreciated because it contains a large number of probiotics, and it is also anti-pathogenic and anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it helps to improve resistance to the bad bacteria and stimulates proper digestion. And not only do they treat diarrhea, but it also prevents vaginal yeast infections due to its acidophilus and lactobacillus organisms. Now the recipe is:
- Add your vegetable puree or favorite fruits to a cup of Greek yogurt then mix well, it is ready to eat.
- Alternatively, simply consume Greek yogurt 2 times a day
3. Mixture of yogurt and banana
In addition to the benefits of yogurt for diarrhea, banana is also considered an excellent food for those who suffer from digestive problems. Banana is really easy to digest and has high levels of insulin and pectin, which is able to produce intestinal infections against drugs such as probiotic bacteria. Eating a raw banana or combined with yogurt will promote any diarrhea.
To make this, you should cut two bananas into pieces and mix them in enough yogurt and consume it once a day. You will then feel like it is good for digestion.
4. Combination yogurt and fenugreek seeds
Along with the benefits of yogurt for diarrhea, fenugreek seeds are also helping for dealing with this problem. It is because they contain mucilage, a powerful anti-diarrheal agent.Some recipes listed below.
- Add ½ teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to a cup of yogurt and mix well, it treats your diarrhea problem.
- To prevent diarrhea, take 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and 1 tablespoon of yogurt every day.
5. Mixture of yogurt, fenugreek seeds ‹and cumin
- In addition to yogurt and fenugreek acts, cumin for diarrhea are also good. You can mix three ingredients to get other healthy foods that are also tasteful and appealing. Here’s the way to do it:
- Roast ½ teaspoon each of fenugreek seeds and cumin then grind well
- Mix this powder with 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Consume the mixture 3 times a day.
6. Black cumin oil added to yoghurt
In addition to yogurt for diarrhea, black cumin oil is beneficial for this problem. It also helps the good bacteria in the digestive tract in protecting and improving digestion. To make a healthy and tasty meal of yogurt and black cumin oil, you should stir in 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil in 1 cup of yogurt and keep consuming twice a day. It is absolutely good for your digestive problems.
7. Treatment of diarrhea in babies
Not only for diarrhea in adult yogurt may be beneficial, but it is also for the problem of babies. Click To Tweet There are some reasons to make yogurt ideal for treating diarrhea in infants. A baby more than 6 months old can be fed with yogurt and for those who suffer from diarrhea, you can feed them 1 cup of normal or Greek yogurt 2 times a day. You should also add as long as yogurt with pureed fruits or vegetables such as sweet potatoes or strawberries, as they are sure to be small. And remember not to add honey to their yogurt because this baby can cause botulism.
8. Diarrhea yogurt – Some more tips
- Yogurt is safe and effective for diarrhea with regular consumption
- Check the label of yogurt to make sure it is not sweetened with any live cultures. You should make a mark that contains their yogurt containing active bacteria as well as important vitamins and minerals.
- An over consumption of yogurt can cause the risk of kidney stones or other side effects like nausea, sinus congestion, and cramping. In addition, too much vitamin A in yogurt can weaken your bones and increase the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Consume a lot of water or fruit juices (but do not prune or apple), keep comfortable, get plenty of rest, and have a healthy diet in addition to consuming too much yogurt to protect yourself from diarrhea and maintain a healthy body.
If you want to get more information about health problems, then write through our health page. With our writing of 8 ways to use such as yogurt for diarrhea, we hope you can capture more simple ways to use these fermented foods to treat diarrhea.
We make sure that all ingredients and suggested recipes are natural and safe for the treatment of this digestive problem in specificity and common to all health. But do not forget on a small test to try to check your body reaction before applying the prescriptions as your treatment. Please let us know what you are wondering or are interested in by leaving below and we will respond as soon as possible.