If you have oily skin, skin blemishes, and black spots, then these 5 tricks are sure to interest you in removing everything. These tips are based on the use of various natural home remedies. how to remove black spots on face quickly for you.
How to remove black spots. …?
To accomplish that, you can have 5 tricks on hand that allow you to control the production of the sebum and prevent it from covering the pores and causing impurities on the skin, such as the black spots.
5 Tricks to how to remove black spots on face quickly and easily.
Potato is one of the best home remedies for pigmentation. The potato has lightening properties of the skin that can make your skin flawless. In addition, it contains many minerals, vitamins, sugars, starches, natural enzymes, phytochemicals and essential fatty acids, such as phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, complex vitamin B, vitamin C and more. Therefore, using potatoes peeling the skin can effectively strip off all dead cells from the surface of the skin. In addition, the B vitamins found in this fruit can help skin cell renewal. If hormones, photoaging, acne or injury is the main cause of your skin pigmentation, you should try to reduce the potatoes to apply to age spots.
Take a potato and cut it into a few thick slices.
Then rub the slices on their age spots (sprinkle a little water on the potato slices if they are too dry before gently rubbing on pigmented skin.)
You can change other new units, if desired You have to do like this way for about 8 to 10 minutes before rinsing with water.
For better results repeat this process about 3 to 4 times a day for about a month. Another way to use the potatoes for the treatment of age spots:
Take one potato and extract the juice of this fruit
Take the lemon to squeeze its juice.
Then mix equal amounts of lemon juice and potato juice
Apply this mixture to the pigmentation of the skin.
hey, leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Wash your skin with water. Repeat this way 2 times a day for about a month.
2. Lemon juice for the pigmentation of the skin
- Vitamin C found in lemon juice is a great natural antioxidant that needs to reduce a significant amount of melanin that is produced by the skin so you need to drink regular lemon juice. In addition, lemon juice has a high concentration of citric acid (an alpha-hydroxy acid), which is an excellent exfoliating agent. Citric acid can help remove dead skin cells to produce new, fresh skin cells, allowing you to reduce clear and radiant skin and pigmentation. Here are detailed instructions to apply lemon juice to treat age spots:
The lemon juice with a cotton ball
- Take a few drops of lemon juice on a cotton ball Then advertise the cotton ball all over the skin that has influenced pigmentation.
- Leave the juice for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face out with clear water.
- Repeat this route daily until you see the best results.
Lemon juice honey mask
- Take an equal amount of honey and lemon juice.
- Then mix them well Then apply this mixture to the affected skin areas that have pigmentation.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes Then wash your face with warm water.
- You can repeat this remedy 1 or 2 times a week.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is considered one of the great home remedies for pigmentation. It contains natural alpha-hydroxy acid, which gently exfoliates and effectively helps the skin. This acid can also strip off your dead skin cells and give you a new lighter skin. Here are two ways to use apple cider vinegar to treat pigmentation:
Take an equal amount of water and apple cider vinegar.
Next mix well with a cotton ball and apply this mixture to the skin all areas where affected with pigmentation.
Then leave on your skin for a few minutes.
Wash your skin with warm water, repeat this way twice a week.
Take a glass of warm water.
Then add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to drink in this coffee.
Add 1 teaspoon of your favorite honey in this jar. Then drink and do this twice a day.
Turmeric is known as one of the home remedies for simple yet effective pigmentation.
It is a great exfoliating agent, an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory wonderful. Curcuma contains curcumin which has strong antioxidant properties that can help combat oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Here are 3 easy ways to apply turmeric to treat pigmentation:
Curcuma-gram flour Masks
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder on ½
2-3 tablespoons chickpea flour
½ teaspoon of olive oil or almond oil
½ to 1 teaspoon of milk
½ tsp lemon juice
Step by step:
Mix chickpea flour with turmeric powder.
Add the lemon oil to this mixture.
Then add 1 teaspoon of milk to this mixture to have a paste.
You can apply this paste to your face and a part of your body that have pigmentation.
Leave on the skin for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Then you are wet fingers easy You can rub your fingers on your face in circular motions on the dried paste.
Focus on your pigment affected areas.
You have to do this way for about 5 minutes and wash your skin with lukewarm water. You have to repeat this remedy about 2 to 3 times a week.
Powder lemon juice turmeric
Take an equal amount of lemon juice and turmeric powder
Then mix well until it looks like a paste.
Apply this paste to the affected skin pigmentation.
You have to leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes
After that wash your skin with clean water.
Repeat this way every day (before bathing)
Turmeric powder milk to remove black spots
Add 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder in 4 tablespoons of milk to make a paste.
Then apply this paste to the skin, which affects the pigmentation
Then you let it work for about 5 to 10 minutes
Wash your skin with warm water.
- This herb can promote the rejuvenation of the cells of the skin only by shedding dead skin cells. It also allows you to get a new, lighter flawless skin. In addition, mucilaginous polysaccharides found in the aloe vera gel have to peel effect on the skin. In addition, this plant is an excellent moisturizer cleanser, so it makes the skin glow with the natural glow. Here are 3 easy ways to apply aloe vera gel to remove pigmentation:
- ½ teaspoon aloe vera gel soup 1 tablespoon algae (like kelp powder)
- ½ tablespoon raw honey
Step by step:
- Take ½ tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- Then add it to honey mix them well.
- Apply this paste to your face or other body parts that have pigmentation.Leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this way three times a week.
- You apply aloe vera gel to the affected skin with pigmentation using your fingers a cotton ball.
- They let on the skin overnight Then wash your skin in the morning.
- They repeat this way every night before going to bed.
- Add ½ tablespoon honey to 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel Then apply this mixture to the skin areas where pigmentation is concerned.
- Then leave on the skin for about 10 minutes
- Wash your skin with warm water. Repeat this way once a day.
These tips or suggestions will help you to remove impurities and maintain a younger and fat-free skin.
Note that in addition to the external applications of these natural remedies, the diet also contributes to the health of the skin, so seek a suitable diet to eliminate fat.
It is important that even if these natural product tricks exist, ask your dermatologist, who can offer special treatments for your problem.